Traveling Luck for Church of Christ, Mississippi, United States
Where is Church of Christ?What's around Church of Christ?
Wikipedia near Church of Christ
Where to stay near Church of Christ
The timezone in Church of Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 34.3367°, Longitude. -89.5189°
Weather near Church of Christ; Report from Oxford, University-Oxford Airport, MS 8.2km away
Satellite map around Church of Christ
Loading map of Church of Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of Christ, in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- University Church (0.1km)
- South Oxford Church (0.5km)
- Oxford Church (2.5km)
- New Hope Church (3.6km)
- Oxford-University United Methodist Church (4km)
- First Presbyterian Church (4km)
- Saint Johns Catholic Church (4.1km)
- First Baptist Church (4.2km)
- Saint Peters Episcopal Church (4.2km)
- Saint Paul Methodist Church (4.3km)
- Peace Lutheran Church (4.3km)
- Second Baptist Church (4.4km)
- Armistead Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (4.4km)
- Saint Andrews United Methodist Church (4.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Church of Christ (0km)
- Oxford Industrial Park (0.9km)
- Tradewinds Shopping Center (3.7km)
- Morris Store (historical) (3.8km)
- Mount Zion Church (historical) (3.8km)
- Rainbow Shopping Center (4km)
- Old Chapel (4.5km)
- Church of Christ (4.6km)
- Fulton Chapel (4.6km)
- Mid Town Shopping Center (5.3km)
- Oxford Mall Shopping Center (5.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Church of Christ
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Grove, The (4.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 5 Supervisor District (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sand Hill (4.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oxford (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Lafayette County (4.1km)
Airports close to Church of Christ
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (112.4km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (136.6km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (148.7km)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (160.1km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (190.2km)