Traveling Luck for Burgess (historical), Mississippi, United States
Where is Burgess (historical)?What's around Burgess (historical)?
Wikipedia near Burgess (historical)
Where to stay near Burgess (historical)
The timezone in Burgess (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.2922°, Longitude. -90.2717° , Elevation. 51m
Weather near Burgess (historical); Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 54.5km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Burgess (historical)
Loading map of Burgess (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Burgess (historical), in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Belview Church (2.4km)
- Riverview Church (2.9km)
- West Marks Church (4.9km)
- Marks United Methodist Church (5km)
- Marks Presbyterian Church (5.3km)
- Valley Queen Missionary Baptist Church (5.3km)
- Pilgrims Rest Church (5.4km)
- Silent Grove Baptist Church (5.5km)
- Belmont Church (5.7km)
- Macedonia Church (6km)
- New Home Church (6.3km)
- Friendship Church (6.9km)
- Shady Grove Church (8.9km)
- Mount Zion Church (9.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Burgess (historical) (0km)
- Wallace Chapel (historical) (2.2km)
- Quitman County Farm (historical) (2.2km)
- Green River (historical) (3km)
- Marks Church of Christ (4.9km)
- First Baptist Church of Marks (5.1km)
- Mount Olive Church (historical) (5.7km)
- Hazelwood (historical) (6.6km)
- Posey Mound (6.9km)
- Hills Precinct (historical) (7.2km)
- Queen Chapel (8km)
- Marks Cut-Off (8.5km)
Accommodation around Burgess (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Selfs Airport (8.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WQMA-AM (Marks) (4.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Quitman Panola Ditch (7.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Quitman County Hospital (6.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Whiting Brake (6.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Quitman County (4.4km)
Airports close to Burgess (historical)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (110.8km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (115km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (156.4km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (195.5km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (241km)