Traveling Luck for Apostolic Revival Center, Mississippi, United States
Where is Apostolic Revival Center?What's around Apostolic Revival Center?
Wikipedia near Apostolic Revival Center
Where to stay near Apostolic Revival Center
The timezone in Apostolic Revival Center is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 16:55. It's light
Latitude. 32.4308°, Longitude. -90.1472°
Weather near Apostolic Revival Center; Report from Jackson, Hawkins Field Airport, MS 15.9km away
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Satellite map around Apostolic Revival Center
Loading map of Apostolic Revival Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Apostolic Revival Center, in Mississippi, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Simon Hill Church (0.7km)
- First United Methodist Church (1.4km)
- Zion Hill Methodist Church (1.9km)
- New Covenant Church (4.6km)
- Saint Matthews Church (4.9km)
- Cornerstone Assembly Church (5km)
- Ridgecrest Church (5.1km)
- New Hope Grove Church (5.1km)
- Christian Union Baptist Church (5.2km)
- First Presbyterian Church (5.3km)
- Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church (5.7km)
- Saint Paul Methodist Church (5.7km)
- Montgomery Memorial Methodist Church (5.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Apostolic Revival Center (0km)
- Interchange 105B (0.4km)
- Interchange 105A (0.8km)
- Choctaw Agency (historical) (1km)
- First Baptist Church of Ridgeland (1.3km)
- Oak Plaza Shopping Center (2.4km)
- Ridgeland Plaza Shopping Center (2.4km)
- Interchange 104 (2.6km)
- Interchange 103 (4.4km)
- North Park Mall Shopping Center (4.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Apostolic Revival Center
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bruce Campbell Field (5.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District 3 Supervisor District (3.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WSLI-AM (Jackson) (5.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Ridgeland Post Office (2.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lake Castle (4.7km)
Airports close to Apostolic Revival Center
Jackson international(JAN), Jackson, Usa (19.3km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (151.9km)
Meridian nas(NMM), Meridian, Usa (194.1km)