Traveling Luck for North Pierh Light, Michigan, United States
Where is North Pierh Light?What's around North Pierh Light?
Wikipedia near North Pierh Light
Where to stay near North Pierh Light
The timezone in North Pierh Light is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:06 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 42.1164°, Longitude. -86.4947° , Elevation. 177m
Weather near North Pierh Light; Report from Benton Harbor, Southwest Michigan Regional Airport, MI 7km away
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Satellite map around North Pierh Light
Loading map of North Pierh Light and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around North Pierh Light, in Michigan, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Milton Junior High School (2.4km)
- Jefferson School (3.1km)
- Lincoln School (3.4km)
- Calvin Britain School (4.2km)
- Saint Mathew School (4.3km)
- Northwest School (4.4km)
- Lakeview School (4.4km)
- Saint John School (4.6km)
- Gard School (4.7km)
- Garrett School (4.8km)
- Morton School (4.8km)
- Columbus School (4.8km)
- Sterne Brunson School (5.2km)
- West School (5.3km)
- Lake Michigan College (5.4km)
- McCord School (5.5km)
- Northeast School (5.6km)
- North Shore School (5.8km)
- Bard School (6.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- North Pierh Light (0km)
- North Pier Inner Light (0.1km)
- South Pierh Light (0.1km)
- Saint Joseph River Yacht Club (0.6km)
- West Basin Marina (1.2km)
- Speidel Marina (2.1km)
- City of Benton Harbor Waterworks (2.3km)
- LaSalle Landing (2.4km)
- Wolfs Island Marina (3km)
- Pier 1000 Marina (3.6km)
- Whispering Willows Marina (5.6km)
Accommodation around North Pierh Light
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ross Field-Twin Cities Airport (6.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Marina Island (2.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mercy Hospital (5.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Morton Cemetery (5.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Saint Joseph Coast Guard Station (1.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Lions Beach (2.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Morrison Channel (2.7km)
Airports close to North Pierh Light
Chicago midway international(MDW), Chicago, Usa (131.7km)
Gerald r ford international(GRR), Grand rapids, Usa (138.3km)
Chicago ohare international(ORD), Chicago, Usa (140.1km)
Waukegan rgnl(UGN), Chicago, Usa (140.5km)
General mitchell international(MKE), Milwaukee, Usa (175km)