Traveling Luck for Clayton Lake, Maine, United States
Where is Clayton Lake?What's around Clayton Lake?
Wikipedia near Clayton Lake
Where to stay near Clayton Lake
Also known as K40B
The timezone in Clayton Lake is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. 46.6167°, Longitude. -69.5333° , Elevation. 314m
Weather near Clayton Lake; Report from Ile Aux Grues, Que., 68km away
Wind: 15km/h Northeast
Wind: 15km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Clayton Lake
Loading map of Clayton Lake and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clayton Lake, in Maine, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kelly Brook (2.3km)
- Squirrel Brook (3km)
- Little Gilbert Brook (3.6km)
- Gilbert Brook (4.9km)
- Priestly Brook (5km)
- Campbell Brook (5.6km)
- Holmes Brook (6.5km)
- Agnes Pond Brook (7.1km)
- Center Brook (7.3km)
- Rider Brook (9.9km)
- Mills Brook (10.4km)
- West Branch Drake Brook (11.7km)
- Squirrel Brook (12km)
- Drake Brook (13km)
- Cunliffe Brook (13.4km)
- Caron Brook (13.5km)
- Glazier Brook (13.5km)
- Sweeney Brook (14.3km)
- Grey Brook (14.4km)
- Harvey Brook (14.4km)
- Chemquasabamticook Stream (14.8km)
- Boucher Brook (15.2km)
- Branch of Thoroughfare Brook (15.4km)
- Shepherd Brook (15.6km)
- Fool Brook (16.4km)
- Sixmile Brook (16.8km)
- Poulin Brook (17.5km)
- Gannett Brook (17.7km)
- Glazier Pond Brook (17.9km)
- Middle Branch Thoroughfare Brook (17.9km)
- Conners Brook (18.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Harding Brook Ridge (18.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Paquette School (14.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Clayton Lake (0km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Clayton Lake Post Office (0.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Clayton Lake (1.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Long Lake (18.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Long Lake Dam (18.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare, The (12.6km)
Airports close to Clayton Lake
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (131.4km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (137.1km)
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (145.6km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (146.4km)
Quebec jean lesage international(YQB), Quebec, Canada (165.5km)