Traveling Luck for Upper Crows Nest Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Upper Crows Nest Campsite?What's around Upper Crows Nest Campsite?
Wikipedia near Upper Crows Nest Campsite
Where to stay near Upper Crows Nest Campsite
The timezone in Upper Crows Nest Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 46.2939°, Longitude. -69.3919° , Elevation. 289m
Weather near Upper Crows Nest Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 42.4km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Satellite map around Upper Crows Nest Campsite
Loading map of Upper Crows Nest Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upper Crows Nest Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (0km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (0.2km)
- McCarren Campsite (2.5km)
- Tramway (4km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (4.4km)
- Lost Spring Campsite (4.4km)
- Thoreau Campsite (5.6km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (6.3km)
- Ellis Brook Campsite (6.5km)
- Farm Island Campsite (7km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (7.3km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (8.5km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (8.5km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (8.6km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (9.7km)
- Shady Campsite (9.9km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (10.6km)
- Outlet Campsite (10.7km)
- Chamberlain Farm (10.8km)
- Zeigler Campsite (11.5km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (13.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bear Mountain (4.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (10.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (4.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (4.3km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (6.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Upper Deadwater (7.1km)
Airports close to Upper Crows Nest Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (104.4km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (129.4km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (142km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (144.2km)
Quebec jean lesage international(YQB), Quebec, Canada (188.1km)