Traveling Luck for Throughfare Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Throughfare Campsite?What's around Throughfare Campsite?
Wikipedia near Throughfare Campsite
Where to stay near Throughfare Campsite
The timezone in Throughfare Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 20:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.1783°, Longitude. -69.2142° , Elevation. 292m
Weather near Throughfare Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 20.8km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Throughfare Campsite
Loading map of Throughfare Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Throughfare Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Round Pond (2.8km)
- Imlos Pond (5.1km)
- Midnight Pond (5.9km)
- Coffeelos Pond (6.8km)
- Little Leadbetter Pond (8.6km)
- Leadbetter Pond (8.7km)
- Mud Pond (8.9km)
- Chamberlain Lake (9.3km)
- Kyle Pond (9.7km)
- Little Coffeelos Pond (9.7km)
- Little Indian Pond (10.7km)
- Snake Pond (11.3km)
- East Branch Pond (11.4km)
- Fourth Lake (12.2km)
- Webster Lake (12.4km)
- Cuxabexis Lake (12.5km)
- Indian Pond (12.7km)
- Lost Pond (12.9km)
- Thissell Bog (13.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Throughfare Campsite (0km)
- Boy Scout Campsite (0.2km)
- Thoroughfare Campsite (1.4km)
- Ledge Point Campsite (3.4km)
- The Arm Campsite (3.4km)
- The Arm Campsite (3.5km)
- High Bank Campsite (4.3km)
- Field Campsite (8.2km)
- Telos Landing (8.9km)
- Chamberlain Farm (10.9km)
- Fields Campsite (11.9km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (11.9km)
- Telos Landing Campsite (12.2km)
- Mid-Webster Campsite (12.5km)
- Shady Campsite (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- East Branch Ridge (12.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Telos Mountain (5.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Carry Bog (12.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chamberlain Bridge (1.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (11.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arm of Chamberlain (3.8km)
Airports close to Throughfare Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (83.1km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (122.5km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (127.1km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (138km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (180.2km)