Traveling Luck for The Arm Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is The Arm Campsite?What's around The Arm Campsite?
Wikipedia near The Arm Campsite
Where to stay near The Arm Campsite
The timezone in The Arm Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 19:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.2003°, Longitude. -69.1925° , Elevation. 294m
Weather near The Arm Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 21.8km away
Temperature: -4°C / 25°F
Temperature: -4°C / 25°F
Satellite map around The Arm Campsite
Loading map of The Arm Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Arm Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Imlos Pond (3.4km)
- Round Pond (5.1km)
- Little Leadbetter Pond (5.7km)
- Coffeelos Pond (6.5km)
- Kyle Pond (7.4km)
- Leadbetter Pond (7.7km)
- Snake Pond (7.9km)
- East Branch Pond (8.1km)
- Little Indian Pond (8.7km)
- Fourth Lake (9km)
- Little Coffeelos Pond (9.1km)
- Midnight Pond (9.3km)
- Chamberlain Lake (9.7km)
- Stink Pond (10.3km)
- Mud Pond (11.1km)
- Woodman Pond (11.4km)
- Webster Lake (11.6km)
- Indian Pond (12.2km)
- Carpenter Pond (12.4km)
- Bog Pond (12.5km)
- East Branch Deadwater (12.7km)
- Haymock Lake (13.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Arm Campsite (0km)
- The Arm Campsite (0.1km)
- Boy Scout Campsite (3.4km)
- Throughfare Campsite (3.4km)
- Thoroughfare Campsite (4.4km)
- Ledge Point Campsite (4.6km)
- High Bank Campsite (6.5km)
- Field Campsite (9.4km)
- Telos Landing (10.3km)
- Chamberlain Farm (11km)
- Mid-Webster Campsite (11.8km)
- Fields Campsite (12.1km)
- Telos Landing Campsite (12.6km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (12.7km)
- Boathouse Campsite (12.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Snake Bog (11.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- East Branch Ridge (8.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chamberlain Bridge (4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (12.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arm of Chamberlain (0.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Telos Dam (9km)
Airports close to The Arm Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (84.3km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (119.4km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (125.3km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (134.7km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (182.6km)