Traveling Luck for Seboeis River Wilderness Camp, Maine, United States
Where is Seboeis River Wilderness Camp?What's around Seboeis River Wilderness Camp?
Wikipedia near Seboeis River Wilderness Camp
Where to stay near Seboeis River Wilderness Camp
The timezone in Seboeis River Wilderness Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.1933°, Longitude. -68.5983° , Elevation. 210m
Weather near Seboeis River Wilderness Camp; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 44.6km away
Temperature: -5°C / 23°F
Temperature: -5°C / 23°F
Satellite map around Seboeis River Wilderness Camp
Loading map of Seboeis River Wilderness Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seboeis River Wilderness Camp, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Seboeis Deadwater (1.6km)
- Spring Pond (2.3km)
- Moose Pond (3.5km)
- Hobart Pond (3.7km)
- Horseback Pond (4.5km)
- White Horse Lake (4.6km)
- Hot Pond (4.8km)
- Lower Deadwater (5.5km)
- Snowshoe Lake (7.4km)
- Sawtelle Deadwater (7.6km)
- Upper Deadwater (8.3km)
- Chamberlain Pond (8.9km)
- Mud Pond (10km)
- Little Mud Pond (10.2km)
- Upper Shin Pond (11km)
- Green Mountain Pond (12.1km)
- Hay Lake (12.3km)
- Batch Pond (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hay Brook (0.4km)
- Hobart Brook (0.4km)
- Hot Brook (2.7km)
- Lane Brook (5.5km)
- Weeks Brook (6.4km)
- Crommett Brook (6.6km)
- Flemming Brook (7km)
- Sawtelle Brook (7.2km)
- Hay Brook (8.3km)
- Shin Brook (8.6km)
- Chamberlain Brook (8.7km)
- Batch Brook (8.9km)
- Shin Brook (9.4km)
- Soper Brook (10.8km)
- West Branch Sawtelle Brook (10.8km)
- Scraggy Brook (10.9km)
- Little Hay Brook (11.6km)
- Cut Brook (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Shin Pond Seaplane Base (11.9km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Tiger Rips (0.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Pickerel Point (10.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shin Pond (11.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Santelle Deadwater Dam (7.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Santelle Deadwater (7.3km)
Airports close to Seboeis River Wilderness Camp
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (70.6km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (72.5km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (80.2km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (100.8km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (179.9km)