Traveling Luck for Scofield Cove Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Scofield Cove Campsite?What's around Scofield Cove Campsite?
Wikipedia near Scofield Cove Campsite
Where to stay near Scofield Cove Campsite
The timezone in Scofield Cove Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 16:51. It's light
Latitude. 46.4478°, Longitude. -69.3306° , Elevation. 286m
Weather near Scofield Cove Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 55.5km away
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Satellite map around Scofield Cove Campsite
Loading map of Scofield Cove Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Scofield Cove Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Churchill Brook (1.3km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (1.9km)
- Otter Brook (3.7km)
- Pleasant Stream (4.8km)
- North Twin Brook (5.1km)
- South Twin Brook (5.2km)
- McCluskey Brook (5.9km)
- Snare Brook (7.6km)
- East Branch Thoroughfare Brook (7.9km)
- Harrow Brook (9km)
- Soper Brook (9.6km)
- West Branch Thoroughfare Brook (9.7km)
- North Branch Thoroughfare Brook (9.7km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (10.5km)
- Poulin Brook (11.7km)
- Russell Brook (11.9km)
- Middle Branch Thoroughfare Brook (12.5km)
- North Branch Russell Brook (12.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Scofield Cove Campsite (0km)
- High Bank Campsite (4.2km)
- The Jaws Campsite (4.7km)
- Churchill Dam Campsite (7km)
- Churchill Depot (7.1km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (7.3km)
- Fred King Campsite (8.1km)
- Zeigler Campsite (9km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (10.8km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (11.9km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (11.9km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (12km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Chase Rapids (7.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (4.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Heron-Churchill Lakes (6.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (3.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Scofield Cove Campsite
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (117.6km)
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (117.8km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (127.7km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (143km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (169.4km)