Traveling Luck for Pumphandle Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Pumphandle Campsite?What's around Pumphandle Campsite?
Wikipedia near Pumphandle Campsite
Where to stay near Pumphandle Campsite
The timezone in Pumphandle Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.3675°, Longitude. -69.3681° , Elevation. 284m
Weather near Pumphandle Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 48.3km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Pumphandle Campsite
Loading map of Pumphandle Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pumphandle Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pumphandle Campsite (0km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (1.1km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (1.1km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (1.2km)
- Zeigler Campsite (1.8km)
- Farm Island Campsite (2.7km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (3.7km)
- Fred King Campsite (4.4km)
- Tramway (5.7km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (6.3km)
- Thoreau Campsite (7.8km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (8.7km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (9.7km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (9.8km)
- McCarren Campsite (10.4km)
- Scofield Cove Campsite (10.8km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (12.1km)
- Outlet Campsite (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper Brook (1.3km)
- Russell Brook (2.6km)
- Snare Brook (4.6km)
- Smith Brook (6.6km)
- Otter Brook (7.1km)
- North Branch Russell Brook (7.2km)
- Allagash Stream (8.4km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (9km)
- South Branch Russell Brook (10.4km)
- Woodman Brook (11.4km)
- Churchill Brook (11.6km)
- South Twin Brook (11.9km)
- North Twin Brook (12.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (7.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (6.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (10.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (11.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (11.9km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (9.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (7.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Allagash State Wilderness Waterway (11.3km)
Airports close to Pumphandle Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (110.8km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (124km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (135.4km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (143.7km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (179.2km)