Traveling Luck for Priestly Point Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Priestly Point Campsite?What's around Priestly Point Campsite?
Wikipedia near Priestly Point Campsite
Where to stay near Priestly Point Campsite
The timezone in Priestly Point Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:40. It's light
Latitude. 46.3589°, Longitude. -69.3694°
Weather near Priestly Point Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 47.5km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Priestly Point Campsite
Loading map of Priestly Point Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Priestly Point Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Priestly Point Campsite (0km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (0.1km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (0.3km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (1.1km)
- Farm Island Campsite (1.5km)
- Zeigler Campsite (2.9km)
- Tramway (4.6km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (4.8km)
- Fred King Campsite (5.4km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (5.6km)
- Thoreau Campsite (6.9km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (7.8km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (8.6km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (8.7km)
- McCarren Campsite (9.3km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (11km)
- Outlet Campsite (11.7km)
- Scofield Cove Campsite (11.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (7.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (7.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (11.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (10.9km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (8.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (10.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (8.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Allagash State Wilderness Waterway (12.3km)
Airports close to Priestly Point Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (110km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (124.5km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (136km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (143.6km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (180.3km)