Traveling Luck for Pillsbury Island Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Pillsbury Island Campsite?What's around Pillsbury Island Campsite?
Wikipedia near Pillsbury Island Campsite
Where to stay near Pillsbury Island Campsite
The timezone in Pillsbury Island Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.3069°, Longitude. -69.3233° , Elevation. 284m
Weather near Pillsbury Island Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 39.7km away
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Satellite map around Pillsbury Island Campsite
Loading map of Pillsbury Island Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pillsbury Island Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (0km)
- Thoreau Campsite (1.1km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (2.7km)
- McCarren Campsite (4.6km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (4.9km)
- Tramway (5.5km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (6.3km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (6.5km)
- Farm Island Campsite (6.8km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (7.8km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (7.9km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (8km)
- Ellis Brook Campsite (8km)
- Lost Spring Campsite (8.1km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (8.7km)
- Chamberlain Farm (9.3km)
- Zeigler Campsite (10.1km)
- Shady Campsite (10.3km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (10.9km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (12.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (7.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ellis Bog (10.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (11km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (11.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (4.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (4.8km)
Airports close to Pillsbury Island Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (102.2km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (123.2km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (136km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (138.4km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (187.4km)