Traveling Luck for Mid-Webster Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Mid-Webster Campsite?What's around Mid-Webster Campsite?
Wikipedia near Mid-Webster Campsite
Where to stay near Mid-Webster Campsite
The timezone in Mid-Webster Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 46.1519°, Longitude. -69.0794° , Elevation. 278m
Weather near Mid-Webster Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 12.2km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Mid-Webster Campsite
Loading map of Mid-Webster Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mid-Webster Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Thissell Brook (1.5km)
- Hudson Brook (6.2km)
- Murphy Brook (6.6km)
- Meadow Brook (7.1km)
- Carlton Brook (7.4km)
- Dwelley Brook (9km)
- Black Brook (9.1km)
- Kennedy Brook (9.2km)
- North Branch Trout Brook (9.5km)
- South Branch Trout Brook (9.6km)
- South Branch Brayley Brook (10.3km)
- North Branch Brayley Brook (10.3km)
- Midnight Brook (10.9km)
- Telos Stream (12.1km)
- Sly Brook (12.1km)
- Kellogg Brook (12.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Mid-Webster Campsite (0km)
- Boathouse Campsite (1.6km)
- Outlet Campsite (2.5km)
- Fields Campsite (3.2km)
- Telos Landing Campsite (3.8km)
- Ice Wagon Campsite (3.8km)
- Field Campsite (6.5km)
- Telos Landing (7.1km)
- High Bank Campsite (9.8km)
- Black Brook Farm (10.1km)
- Indian Carry (11.7km)
- The Arm Campsite (11.8km)
- The Arm Campsite (11.9km)
- Boy Scout Campsite (12.2km)
- Throughfare Campsite (12.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chamberlain Bridge (11.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arm of Chamberlain (11.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Telos Dam (4.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Burnt Mountain Lookout Tower (11.2km)
Airports close to Mid-Webster Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (73.8km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (114.6km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (114.9km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (131.5km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (174.9km)