Traveling Luck for Lost Spring Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Lost Spring Campsite?What's around Lost Spring Campsite?
Wikipedia near Lost Spring Campsite
Where to stay near Lost Spring Campsite
The timezone in Lost Spring Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 46.2600°, Longitude. -69.3847° , Elevation. 289m
Weather near Lost Spring Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 39km away
Temperature: -20°C / -4°F
Temperature: -20°C / -4°F
Satellite map around Lost Spring Campsite
Loading map of Lost Spring Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lost Spring Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lost Spring Campsite (0km)
- Ellis Brook Campsite (2.8km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (3.4km)
- McCarren Campsite (3.7km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (4.3km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (4.4km)
- Shady Campsite (6.1km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (6.7km)
- Chamberlain Farm (7.8km)
- Thoreau Campsite (7.9km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (8.1km)
- Tramway (8.2km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (10.1km)
- Farm Island Campsite (11.2km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (12.7km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (12.7km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lost Pond (6.4km)
- Indian Pond (7.3km)
- Bog Pond (9km)
- Chamberlain Lake (9.2km)
- Little Shallow Lake (9.2km)
- Eagle Lake (9.8km)
- Shallow Lake (10.1km)
- Lower Ellis Pond (10.6km)
- Little Round Pond (11km)
- Leadbetter Pond (11.5km)
- Umbazooksus Lake (11.8km)
- Mud Pond (11.9km)
- Otter Pond (12.5km)
- Daggett Pond (12.7km)
- Little Indian Pond (13.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dunphy Ridge (13.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Carry Trail (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bear Mountain (6.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (6.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Martin Cove (5.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (3.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (3.5km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (10.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Upper Deadwater (6.3km)
Airports close to Lost Spring Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (100.6km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (130.7km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (143km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (143.8km)
Quebec jean lesage international(YQB), Quebec, Canada (190.3km)