Traveling Luck for Lock Dam Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Lock Dam Campsite?What's around Lock Dam Campsite?
Wikipedia near Lock Dam Campsite
Where to stay near Lock Dam Campsite
The timezone in Lock Dam Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.2742°, Longitude. -69.3519° , Elevation. 288m
Weather near Lock Dam Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 38.1km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Lock Dam Campsite
Loading map of Lock Dam Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lock Dam Campsite, in Maine, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lock Dam Campsite (0km)
- McCarren Campsite (2km)
- Ellis Brook Campsite (3.2km)
- Lost Spring Campsite (3.4km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (4.4km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (4.4km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (4.9km)
- Thoreau Campsite (5km)
- Shady Campsite (6.2km)
- Chamberlain Farm (6.5km)
- Tramway (6.8km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (6.9km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (7.3km)
- Farm Island Campsite (9.6km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (11km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (11km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (11km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (12.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (12.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bear Mountain (4.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (7km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (11.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chamberlain Lake (0.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lock Dam (0.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Upper Deadwater (9.4km)
Airports close to Lock Dam Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (100.2km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (127.3km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (140.3km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (140.4km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (191.2km)