Traveling Luck for Kora Temple, Maine, United States
Where is Kora Temple?What's around Kora Temple?
Wikipedia near Kora Temple
Where to stay near Kora Temple
The timezone in Kora Temple is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 20:13. It's light
Latitude. 44.1006°, Longitude. -70.2147°
Weather near Kora Temple; Report from Auburn-Lewiston, ME 21.5km away
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Satellite map around Kora Temple
Loading map of Kora Temple and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kora Temple, in Maine, United States
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Gerrish True Health Science Library (0.2km)
- Androscoggin County Chamber of Commerce (0.4km)
- Lewiston Public Library (0.8km)
- Lewiston City Hall (0.8km)
- Androscoggin Historical Society (1km)
- Androscoggin County Historical Museum (1km)
- Androscoggin County Jail (1km)
- Lewiston Armory (1km)
- Central Maine Youth Center (1.1km)
- Isaac L Rice French Library (1.1km)
- Coram Library (1.1km)
- Hathorn Hall (1.2km)
- Stanton Museum (1.2km)
- Carnegie Science Building (1.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Rockinghorse Child Care Center (0.4km)
- Frye School (0.4km)
- Husson College (0.4km)
- Jordan School (historical) (0.4km)
- Wallace Elementary School (0.6km)
- Saint Joseph School (0.6km)
- Saint Dominic Regional High School (0.8km)
- Saint Peters School (0.9km)
- Renaissance School (1.2km)
- Lewiston Middle School (1.2km)
- Governor James B Longley Elementary School (1.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Calvary United Methodist Church (0.1km)
- Sainte Pierre et Sainte Paul Roman Catholic Church (0.4km)
- Saint Patricks Catholic Church (0.7km)
- Spirit of Fire Evangelistic Church (1.2km)
- Saint Marys Catholic Church (1.2km)
Accommodation around Kora Temple
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Fox Island (0.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WRBC-FM (Lewiston) (0.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- David, Mount (1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Davis Cemetery (0.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- North Bridge (1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Lewiston Post Office (0.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lewiston (0.1km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Great Falls (0.8km)
Airports close to Kora Temple
Augusta state(AUG), Augusta, Usa (48.4km)
Portland international jetport(PWM), Portland, Usa (59.9km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (158.3km)
Sherbrooke(YSC), Sherbrooke, Canada (220.5km)