Traveling Luck for Hot Pond, Maine, United States
Where is Hot Pond?What's around Hot Pond?
Wikipedia near Hot Pond
Where to stay near Hot Pond
The timezone in Hot Pond is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. 46.1628°, Longitude. -68.5667° , Elevation. 225m
Weather near Hot Pond; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 45.9km away
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Satellite map around Hot Pond
Loading map of Hot Pond and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hot Pond, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hot Pond (0km)
- Spring Pond (2.5km)
- Seboeis Deadwater (5.7km)
- Upper Shin Pond (6.3km)
- Lower Deadwater (7km)
- Moose Pond (7.4km)
- Hobart Pond (8.1km)
- Davis Pond (8.9km)
- White Horse Lake (8.9km)
- Pleasant Lake (9km)
- Lower Shin Pond (9.3km)
- Horseback Pond (9.3km)
- Sawtelle Deadwater (9.7km)
- Green Mountain Pond (10km)
- Ackley Pond (10.1km)
- Upper Deadwater (10.4km)
- Lane Brook Pond (11.4km)
- Pickett Mountain Pond (11.5km)
- Mud Lake (11.6km)
- Chamberlain Pond (11.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Davis Ridge (10.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Shin Pond Seaplane Base (7.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Snowshoe Lake Road (10.7km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Tiger Rips (4.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Mount Chase, Town of (11.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shin Pond (7.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Santelle Deadwater Dam (8.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Santelle Deadwater (8.6km)
Airports close to Hot Pond
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (67.1km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (69.3km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (81.7km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (102.9km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (176.4km)