Traveling Luck for High Bank Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is High Bank Campsite?What's around High Bank Campsite?
Wikipedia near High Bank Campsite
Where to stay near High Bank Campsite
The timezone in High Bank Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 46.4739°, Longitude. -69.3019° , Elevation. 286m
Weather near High Bank Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 57.5km away
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Satellite map around High Bank Campsite
Loading map of High Bank Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around High Bank Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Churchill Lake (2.6km)
- Grass Pond (6.4km)
- Spider Lake (8.9km)
- Twin Lake (8.9km)
- Harrow Lake (9.1km)
- Little Churchill Pond (9.3km)
- Round Pond (9.4km)
- Otter Pond (10.3km)
- Cliff Lake (10.3km)
- Pleasant Lake (10.9km)
- Vellieur Pond (11.3km)
- Leadbetter Pond (11.8km)
- Priestly Lake (12.3km)
- Lewis Pond (12.4km)
- Little Harrow Lake (12.4km)
- Lower Portage Pond (12.5km)
- Lower Deadwater Pond (13.6km)
- Upper Soper Pond (14km)
- Upper Portage Pond (14.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- McCluskey Brook (2km)
- Pleasant Stream (2.3km)
- Churchill Brook (3.2km)
- Harrow Brook (4.9km)
- North Twin Brook (5.3km)
- South Twin Brook (5.5km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (5.9km)
- Otter Brook (7.7km)
- East Branch Thoroughfare Brook (10.1km)
- Bog Brook (11.1km)
- West Branch Thoroughfare Brook (11.7km)
- North Branch Thoroughfare Brook (11.7km)
- Snare Brook (11.8km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (12.4km)
- Poulin Brook (12.9km)
- Soper Brook (13.6km)
- Middle Branch Thoroughfare Brook (14.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Chase Rapids (3.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Chase Carry (7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (8.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Heron Lake (2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Heron-Churchill Lakes (2.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (7.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to High Bank Campsite
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (114.3km)
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (119.6km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (124km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (141.5km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (166.4km)