Traveling Luck for Fred King Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Fred King Campsite?What's around Fred King Campsite?
Wikipedia near Fred King Campsite
Where to stay near Fred King Campsite
The timezone in Fred King Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 20:34. It's light
Latitude. 46.3989°, Longitude. -69.3889°
Weather near Fred King Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 52.7km away
Temperature: 20°C / 68°F
Temperature: 20°C / 68°F
Satellite map around Fred King Campsite
Loading map of Fred King Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fred King Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Snare Brook (0.5km)
- Soper Brook (4km)
- Russell Brook (4.1km)
- North Branch Russell Brook (5.1km)
- Otter Brook (5.2km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (6.6km)
- South Branch Russell Brook (8km)
- East Branch Thoroughfare Brook (9.1km)
- Churchill Brook (9.2km)
- West Branch Thoroughfare Brook (10.1km)
- North Branch Thoroughfare Brook (10.2km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (10.8km)
- Smith Brook (11km)
- South Twin Brook (11.1km)
- North Twin Brook (11.2km)
- Allagash Stream (11.4km)
- Pleasant Stream (12.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fred King Campsite (0km)
- Little Eagle Campsite (2.1km)
- Zeigler Campsite (3.3km)
- Pumphandle Campsite (4.4km)
- Lone Pine Campsite (5.3km)
- Preistly Point Campsite (5.4km)
- Priestly Point Campsite (5.4km)
- Farm Island Campsite (6.8km)
- Scofield Cove Campsite (8.1km)
- Tramway (9.7km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (10.7km)
- Thoreau Campsite (12.3km)
- High Bank Campsite (12.3km)
- Outlet Campsite (12.5km)
- The Jaws Campsite (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Round Pond (3.4km)
- Otter Pond (6.2km)
- Clarkson Pond (7.3km)
- Lewis Pond (7.9km)
- Eagle Lake (8.5km)
- Lower Russell Pond (9.5km)
- Churchill Lake (10.3km)
- Little Round Pond (10.4km)
- Twin Lake (11.3km)
- Middle Russell Pond (11.3km)
- First South Branch Russell Pond (11.9km)
- Cliff Lake (12.3km)
- Second South Branch Russell Pond (12.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Telephone Trail (10.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (4.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (8.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Russell Cove (3.7km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (10.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (5.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Fred King Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (115.2km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (124.4km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (135.1km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (146.4km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (175km)