Traveling Luck for Ellis Brook Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Ellis Brook Campsite?What's around Ellis Brook Campsite?
Wikipedia near Ellis Brook Campsite
Where to stay near Ellis Brook Campsite
The timezone in Ellis Brook Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 46.2492°, Longitude. -69.3569°
Weather near Ellis Brook Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 36.2km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Ellis Brook Campsite
Loading map of Ellis Brook Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ellis Brook Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lost Pond (4.1km)
- Indian Pond (4.8km)
- Chamberlain Lake (6.3km)
- Bog Pond (7.1km)
- Leadbetter Pond (8.8km)
- Mud Pond (9.5km)
- Umbazooksus Lake (10.6km)
- Little Indian Pond (10.7km)
- Eagle Lake (11km)
- Little Shallow Lake (11.6km)
- Shallow Lake (11.9km)
- Kyle Pond (12km)
- Woodman Pond (13.1km)
- Lower Ellis Pond (13.2km)
- Little Round Pond (13.6km)
- Little Longley Pond (13.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ellis Brook Campsite (0km)
- Lost Spring Campsite (2.8km)
- Lock Dam Campsite (3.2km)
- Shady Campsite (3.4km)
- Donnely Point Campsite (4.1km)
- McCarren Campsite (4.8km)
- Chamberlain Farm (5km)
- Upper Crows Nest Campsite (6.5km)
- Crows Nest Campsite (6.5km)
- Pillsbury Island Campsite (8km)
- Thoreau Campsite (8.2km)
- Tramway (9.8km)
- Smith Brook Campsite (10.5km)
- Ledge Point Campsite (12.2km)
- Farm Island Campsite (12.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Carry Trail (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bear Mountain (7.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Donnely Point (4.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Martin Cove (4.8km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Little Allagash Falls (13km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Upper Deadwater (8.9km)
Airports close to Ellis Brook Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (98km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (129.1km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (140.4km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (142.6km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (192km)