Traveling Luck for Churchill Dam Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Churchill Dam Campsite?What's around Churchill Dam Campsite?
Wikipedia near Churchill Dam Campsite
Where to stay near Churchill Dam Campsite
The timezone in Churchill Dam Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 20:34. It's light
Latitude. 46.4936°, Longitude. -69.2883° , Elevation. 285m
Weather near Churchill Dam Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 59.5km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Churchill Dam Campsite
Loading map of Churchill Dam Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Churchill Dam Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Churchill Lake (5.3km)
- Harrow Lake (6.9km)
- Grass Pond (7.7km)
- Spider Lake (9.1km)
- Little Churchill Pond (9.6km)
- Pleasant Lake (10.1km)
- Little Harrow Lake (10.5km)
- Twin Lake (11km)
- Priestly Lake (11.5km)
- Vellieur Pond (12km)
- Round Pond (12.2km)
- Cliff Lake (12.3km)
- Lower Portage Pond (12.3km)
- Lower Deadwater Pond (12.3km)
- Leadbetter Pond (12.4km)
- Otter Pond (13km)
- Upper Deadwater Pond (13.2km)
- Upper Portage Pond (13.9km)
- Clear Lake (14.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- McCluskey Brook (1.3km)
- Harrow Brook (2.1km)
- Pleasant Stream (4km)
- Churchill Brook (6km)
- North Twin Brook (7.4km)
- South Twin Brook (7.6km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (8.7km)
- Bog Brook (8.8km)
- Otter Brook (10.5km)
- East Branch Thoroughfare Brook (11.7km)
- West Branch Thoroughfare Brook (13.2km)
- North Branch Thoroughfare Brook (13.2km)
- Poulin Brook (13.8km)
- Thoroughfare Brook (13.9km)
- Snare Brook (14.6km)
- Beaver Brook (14.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Chase Rapids (0.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Chase Carry (4.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Paquette School (14.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Johns Bridge (11.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Scofield Point (6.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Heron Lake (1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Heron-Churchill Lakes (0km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Thoroughfare (10.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Churchill Dam Campsite
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (112.5km)
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (121.3km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (121.8km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (141.2km)
Riviere du loup(YRI), Riviere du loup, Canada (164.1km)