Traveling Luck for Cardesa Point Campsite, Maine, United States
Where is Cardesa Point Campsite?What's around Cardesa Point Campsite?
Wikipedia near Cardesa Point Campsite
Where to stay near Cardesa Point Campsite
The timezone in Cardesa Point Campsite is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 04:53 and Sunset at 20:15. It's light
Latitude. 45.9000°, Longitude. -69.2744° , Elevation. 289m
Weather near Cardesa Point Campsite; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 28.1km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Cardesa Point Campsite
Loading map of Cardesa Point Campsite and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cardesa Point Campsite, in Maine, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Holmes Hole (2.4km)
- Little Mud Pond (6km)
- Chesuncook Lake (6.6km)
- Little Frost Pond (6.6km)
- Caribou Lake (6.7km)
- Egg Pond (7.1km)
- Mud Pond (8.1km)
- Frost Pond (8.2km)
- Duck Pond (8.9km)
- Otter Pond (9.2km)
- Deer Pond (9.9km)
- Grassy Pond (10.4km)
- Carry Pond (10.7km)
- Chesuncook Pond (10.7km)
- Bear Pond (10.8km)
- Jackson Pond (11.2km)
- Little Kelly Pond (11.3km)
- Ripogenus Pond (11.5km)
- Little Holbrook Pond (12.3km)
- Kelly Pond (12.8km)
- Bean Ponds (13km)
- Bean Pond (13km)
- Holbrook Pond (13.4km)
- Ragged Lake (13.4km)
- Bean Hole Pond (13.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ripogenus Stream (4.3km)
- Fourmile Brook (6.7km)
- Duck Brook (7.6km)
- Chesuncook Stream (7.6km)
- Otter Brook (7.8km)
- Quaker Brook (9.1km)
- Ragged Stream (9.3km)
- Mud Brook (10.5km)
- Soper Brook (10.6km)
- Caribou Brook (10.9km)
- Smith Brook (12km)
- Sandy Stream (12km)
- Red Brook (13.1km)
- West Branch Ripogenus Stream (13.3km)
- East Branch Ripogenus Stream (13.3km)
- Ripogenus Stream (13.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Brighton Deadwater (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ripogenus Gorge (11.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Big Eddy (13km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Piscataquis County (13.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Soubunge Mountain (12km)
Airports close to Cardesa Point Campsite
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (62.2km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (135.8km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (146.8km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (148.9km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (167.1km)