Traveling Luck for Camp Phoenix, Maine, United States
Where is Camp Phoenix?What's around Camp Phoenix?
Wikipedia near Camp Phoenix
Where to stay near Camp Phoenix
The timezone in Camp Phoenix is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.0386°, Longitude. -69.0717°
Weather near Camp Phoenix; Report from Clayton Lake, ME 2.8km away
Temperature: 0°C / 32°F
Temperature: 0°C / 32°F
Satellite map around Camp Phoenix
Loading map of Camp Phoenix and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Phoenix, in Maine, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Strickland Mountain (2.1km)
- Morse Mountain (4km)
- Center Mountain (4.9km)
- McCarty Mountain (5.2km)
- Burnt Mountain (7.4km)
- Howe Peak (7.6km)
- Lord Mountain (8km)
- Bald Mountain (9.5km)
- Squirt Dam Mountain (9.6km)
- Cross Range, The (10km)
- Wassataquoik Mountain (10.8km)
- Kennedy Bog (11km)
- Black Brook Mountains (11.3km)
- North Pogy Mountain (11.4km)
- Mullen Mountain (11.5km)
- Veto, Mount (11.5km)
- South Pogy Mountain (11.6km)
- Sable Mountain (11.8km)
- Brothers, The (12.9km)
- North Brother (12.9km)
- Fort Mountain (13km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Nesowaonehunk Field (7.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Snub Pitch (12.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Telos Greenhouse (9.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Burnt Mountain Lookout Tower (8.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Black Spruce Bog (3.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- McCarty (6.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Nesowadnehunk Lake (2.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Baxter State Park (12.3km)
Airports close to Camp Phoenix
Millinocket muni(MLT), Millinocket, Usa (61.1km)
Houlton international(HUL), Houlton, Usa (114.9km)
Northern maine rgnl at presque isle(PQI), Presque isle, Usa (123.5km)
Caribou muni(CAR), Caribou, Usa (141.7km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (160.4km)