Traveling Luck for Sixth Street Church of God in Christ, Louisiana, United States
Where is Sixth Street Church of God in Christ?What's around Sixth Street Church of God in Christ?
Wikipedia near Sixth Street Church of God in Christ
Where to stay near Sixth Street Church of God in Christ
The timezone in Sixth Street Church of God in Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 31.6256°, Longitude. -91.5575°
Weather near Sixth Street Church of God in Christ; Report from Alexandria, Alexandria Esler Regional Airport, LA 97.4km away
Satellite map around Sixth Street Church of God in Christ
Loading map of Sixth Street Church of God in Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sixth Street Church of God in Christ, in Louisiana, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Mount Olive Baptist Church (0.1km)
- Mercy Seat Church (0.2km)
- Greater Saint Reed Baptist Church (0.3km)
- Rufus Baptist Church (0.4km)
- New Morning Star Baptist Church (0.6km)
- First Assembly of God Church (0.8km)
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church (1km)
- Mount Beulah Baptist Church (1km)
- First Baptist Church (1km)
- Saint James Church (1.2km)
- Rose Hill Church (1.7km)
- Shady Acres Church (3km)
- Sevier Memorial United Methodist Church (3.5km)
- Ridgecrest Baptist Church (4.7km)
- Old Saint Reed Church (5km)
- Saint Thomas Church (5.2km)
- Hill Memorial Church (5.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Sevier High School (0.7km)
- Ferriday Upper Elementary School (0.7km)
- Ferriday Lower Elementary School (0.9km)
- Ferriday Kindergarten Center (1.2km)
- Ferriday Junior High School (1.8km)
- Ferriday High School (2.2km)
- Huntington School (3.7km)
- Concordia Parish Trade School (3.9km)
- Ridgecrest Elementary School (4.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Sixth Street Church of God in Christ
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Black Bayou (3.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Middle Ground (6.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Riverland Medical Center (3.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Panola Brake (6.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Ferriday Post Office (0.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Red Bayou (6.8km)
Airports close to Sixth Street Church of God in Christ
Esler rgnl(ESF), Alexandria, Usa (97.4km)
Alexandria international(AEX), Alexandria, Usa (130.2km)
Monroe rgnl(MLU), Monroe, Usa (140.3km)
Baton rouge metro ryan fld(BTR), Baton rouge, Usa (166.7km)
Jackson international(JAN), Jackson, Usa (207km)