Traveling Luck for Camp Sabine (historical), Louisiana, United States
Where is Camp Sabine (historical)?What's around Camp Sabine (historical)?
Wikipedia near Camp Sabine (historical)
Where to stay near Camp Sabine (historical)
The timezone in Camp Sabine (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.4756°, Longitude. -93.6678° , Elevation. 91m
Weather near Camp Sabine (historical); Report from Nacogdoches, A L Mangham Jr. Regional Airport, TX 78.9km away
Satellite map around Camp Sabine (historical)
Loading map of Camp Sabine (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Sabine (historical), in Louisiana, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ayers Branch (3.6km)
- Staughter Creek (6.1km)
- Spring Branch (7.1km)
- Bayou La Nana (7.1km)
- Funks Bayou (7.2km)
- Hurricane Creek (8.2km)
- Salter Creek (9km)
- Patroon Bayou (9.1km)
- Turner Creek (9.4km)
- Prairie Creek (9.5km)
- Palo Gaucho Bayou (10.2km)
- Negreet Creek (10.3km)
- Brushy Creek (10.3km)
- Carrice Creek (10.4km)
- Winfrey Creek (10.4km)
- Gum Slough (11.2km)
- Little Beech Bayou (11.2km)
- Beech Bayou (11.3km)
- Lows Branch (11.7km)
- Negreet, Bayou (11.8km)
- San Miguel, Bayou (12km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camp Sabine (historical) (0km)
- Evergreen Church (historical) (2.1km)
- Louisiana Tourist Information Center (4.7km)
- Edison Camp Bend (historical) (5.8km)
- Edison Camp Bend (6.2km)
- Thompsons Ferry (historical) (7.2km)
- Siloam Church (historical) (8.3km)
- Carters Ferry (historical) (8.4km)
- Twin Island Campground (8.5km)
- Pendleton Ferry (historical) (9.6km)
- Sabine Ferry (historical) (10km)
Accommodation around Camp Sabine (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ammons Airport (9.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ward Three (8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Oliphant House (11km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Merritt Mountain (6.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Pendleton Bridge (8.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Negreet Post Office (11.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Cypress Pond (9.3km)
Airports close to Camp Sabine (historical)
Polk aaf(POE), Fort polk, Usa (86.2km)
Beauregard parish(DRI), Deridder, Usa (102km)
Angelina co(LFK), Lufkin, Usa (139km)
Alexandria international(AEX), Alexandria, Usa (140.7km)
Shreveport rgnl(SHV), Shreveport, Usa (141.2km)