Traveling Luck for State Line, Kentucky, United States
Where is State Line?What's around State Line?
Wikipedia near State Line
Where to stay near State Line
The timezone in State Line is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 36.5108°, Longitude. -89.1203°
Weather near State Line; Report from Dyersburg, Dyersburg Municipal Airport, TN 70.2km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around State Line
Loading map of State Line and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around State Line, in Kentucky, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Mount Hermon Church (0.5km)
- Mount Hermon Church (1.6km)
- Mount Herman Church (2.8km)
- Saint Johns Church (3.1km)
- Poplar Grove Church (3.3km)
- Woodland Mills Baptist Church (3.5km)
- Mount Zion Church (5.9km)
- Salem Church (7km)
- Mount Olive Church (9.2km)
- Antioch Church (9.4km)
- Beulah Church (9.9km)
- Old Republican Church (10.1km)
- Rush Creek Church (11.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
Accommodation around State Line
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Combs Spring (8.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- David Pond (10.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Fulton County (5.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Oak Grove Park (8km)
Airports close to State Line
Arkansas international(BYH), Blytheville, Usa (119.5km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (128.5km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (181.4km)
Campbell aaf(HOP), Hopkinsville, Usa (182.2km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (195.7km)