Traveling Luck for Kyle (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Kyle (historical)?What's around Kyle (historical)?
Wikipedia near Kyle (historical)
Where to stay near Kyle (historical)
The timezone in Kyle (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 37.3600°, Longitude. -101.7364°
Weather near Kyle (historical); Report from Springfield, Comanche National Grassland, CO 58.1km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Satellite map around Kyle (historical)
Loading map of Kyle (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kyle (historical), in Kansas, United States
- a small level or nearly level area.
- New Pasture Number Thirteen (19.1km)
- North Lowe Pasture (24.2km)
- Pasture Number Forty (25.3km)
- South Pasture (25.4km)
- Pasture Number Twentythree (25.8km)
- Mills Pasture (26.3km)
- Rollo Pasture (26.6km)
- Pasture Number Twelve (26.9km)
- Pasture Number Sixteen (27km)
- Pasture Number Fortyfour (27.5km)
- Pasture Number Twentyfour (27.6km)
- Greenwood Pasture (29.1km)
- Bridge Pasture (29.3km)
- Pasture Number Eleven (29.5km)
- Yoder Pasture (29.7km)
- South Lowe Pasture (30km)
- North Fork Pasture (30.8km)
- Pasture Number Thirtyeight (31.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Kyle (historical) (0km)
- Roanoke (historical) (6.5km)
- Liverpool (historical) (17.2km)
- Frisco (historical) (18.7km)
- Cundiff (historical) (20.6km)
- Dermot (historical) (21.8km)
- Wilson (historical) (23km)
- Mand (historical) (25.7km)
- Clinesmith (30.4km)
- Westola (historical) (30.9km)
- George Alwood Recreation Area (31.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Santa Fe Trail (32.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Caliche Pit (27.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Julian (subdivision) (30.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bethel Church (18.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sand Arroyo Creek (31.6km)
Airports close to Kyle (historical)
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (134.8km)
Dalhart muni(DHT), Dalhart, Usa (205.4km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (262.2km)