Traveling Luck for Carpenter Chapel, Kansas, United States
Where is Carpenter Chapel?What's around Carpenter Chapel?
Wikipedia near Carpenter Chapel
Where to stay near Carpenter Chapel
The timezone in Carpenter Chapel is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 20:03. It's light
Latitude. 38.6825°, Longitude. -100.9161° , Elevation. 863m
Satellite map around Carpenter Chapel
Loading map of Carpenter Chapel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Carpenter Chapel, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Carpenter Chapel (0km)
- Camp Lakeside (0.1km)
- McBride Monument (0.2km)
- Lakeside Campground (0.3km)
- Circle Drive Campground (0.8km)
- Lake View Campground (1.4km)
- Elm Camping Area (1.9km)
- Cyrus (historical) (4.9km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (5.4km)
- Camp Christy (7km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (9.7km)
- Little Pyramids (10.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (4.2km)
- Fairview School (historical) (8.9km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (9.4km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9.6km)
- Glendale School (historical) (10.3km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (11.4km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (13.3km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (14.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (5.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (13.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elkader (16.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (1.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (0.7km)
Airports close to Carpenter Chapel
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (104.8km)