Traveling Luck for Canina (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Canina (historical)?What's around Canina (historical)?
Wikipedia near Canina (historical)
Where to stay near Canina (historical)
The timezone in Canina (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1650°, Longitude. -101.4292°
Weather near Canina (historical); Report from Elkhart, Elkhart-Morton County Airport, KS 43km away
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Satellite map around Canina (historical)
Loading map of Canina (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Canina (historical), in Kansas, United States
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Pasture Number Fortyfour (15.8km)
- Pasture Number Twentyfour (17.2km)
- County Line Pasture (17.8km)
- Pasture Number Forty (17.8km)
- Pasture Number Twentyfive (18.7km)
- Pasture Number Twentythree (20.7km)
- South East Rollo Pasture (20.8km)
- Pasture Number Twentysix (22.6km)
- South Pasture (23.1km)
- Pasture Number Twentyeight (24.7km)
- Rollo Pasture (25.9km)
- Bridge Pasture (27.9km)
- Watson Pasture (28.5km)
- Highway Pasture (31.4km)
- North Lowe Pasture (31.9km)
- South Lowe Pasture (32.7km)
- Pasture Number Twentynine (33.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Canina (historical) (0km)
- Hugoton Country Club (3.3km)
- Feterita (6.6km)
- Stevens County Fairgrounds (9.7km)
- Woodsdale (historical) (19.8km)
- Vorhees (historical) (22.2km)
- Macon (historical) (22.8km)
- Cundiff (historical) (22.8km)
- Zella (historical) (26.2km)
- Dermot (historical) (28.3km)
- Clinesmith (28.7km)
- Wilson (historical) (28.8km)
- Pearl City (historical) (30.1km)
- La Fayette (historical) (30.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Hugoton Middle School (8.6km)
- Hugoton High School (8.8km)
- Hugoton Grade School (9.6km)
- Meade High School (19.8km)
- Meade Elementary School (19.8km)
- Rolla High School (22.9km)
- Rolla Elementary School (22.9km)
- Ramsey School (historical) (23.7km)
- Dermot Elementary School (28.9km)
- Moscow High School (32.7km)
- Moscow Elementary School (32.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bethel Church (23.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Wagon Bed Spring (32.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hugoton Municipal Airport (6.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Caliche Pit (26.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Stevens County (15km)
Airports close to Canina (historical)
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (129.7km)
Dalhart muni(DHT), Dalhart, Usa (201km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (219.3km)