Traveling Luck for Camp Lakeside, Kansas, United States
Where is Camp Lakeside?What's around Camp Lakeside?
Wikipedia near Camp Lakeside
Where to stay near Camp Lakeside
The timezone in Camp Lakeside is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.6819°, Longitude. -100.9153° , Elevation. 868m
Satellite map around Camp Lakeside
Loading map of Camp Lakeside and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Lakeside, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camp Lakeside (0km)
- Carpenter Chapel (0.1km)
- Lakeside Campground (0.3km)
- McBride Monument (0.3km)
- Circle Drive Campground (0.9km)
- Lake View Campground (1.5km)
- Elm Camping Area (1.8km)
- Cyrus (historical) (4.9km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (5.4km)
- Camp Christy (6.9km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (9.7km)
- Little Pyramids (10.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (4.1km)
- Fairview School (historical) (8.8km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (9.5km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9.6km)
- Glendale School (historical) (10.4km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (11.3km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (13.3km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (14.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (5.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (13.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elkader (16.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (1.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (1.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (0.8km)
Airports close to Camp Lakeside
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (104.8km)