Traveling Luck for Woodey (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Woodey (historical)?What's around Woodey (historical)?
Wikipedia near Woodey (historical)
Where to stay near Woodey (historical)
The timezone in Woodey (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.1425°, Longitude. -98.0244°
Weather near Woodey (historical); Report from Salina, Salina Municipal Airport, KS 64.2km away
Satellite map around Woodey (historical)
Loading map of Woodey (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Woodey (historical), in Kansas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- East Elkhorn Creek (4.5km)
- West Elkhorn Creek (4.6km)
- Third Creek (5.2km)
- Rattlesnake Creek (7.1km)
- East Branch Third Creek (7.7km)
- West Branch Third Creek (7.7km)
- Battle Creek (8.3km)
- Second Creek (9.5km)
- Prosser Creek (9.8km)
- Spring Creek (10.7km)
- Fourth Creek (12.8km)
- Cow Creek (12.8km)
- First Creek (13.3km)
- Fifth Creek (14.3km)
- Twelvemile Creek (17.5km)
- Beaver Creek (18.3km)
- Elkhorn Creek (18.4km)
- Brush Creek (19.8km)
- Lost Creek (20.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Salt Creek, Township of (6.4km)
- Logan, Township of (8.4km)
- Scott, Township of (9.4km)
- Beaver, Township of (10.5km)
- Fountain, Township of (16.8km)
- Eureka, Township of (17.3km)
- Henry, Township of (17.5km)
- Salt Creek, Township of (18.6km)
- Colorado, Township of (19.4km)
- Battle Creek, Township of (20.1km)
- Marion, Township of (20.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saltville Church (19.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lincoln Municipal Airport (19.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Bohemian Hall (20.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Luke Park (14.3km)
Airports close to Woodey (historical)
Marshall aaf(FRI), Fort riley, Usa (133.3km)