Traveling Luck for Turkey Creek Camp, Kansas, United States
Where is Turkey Creek Camp?What's around Turkey Creek Camp?
Wikipedia near Turkey Creek Camp
Where to stay near Turkey Creek Camp
The timezone in Turkey Creek Camp is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 19:48. It's light
Latitude. 37.4758°, Longitude. -98.9431° , Elevation. 588m
Weather near Turkey Creek Camp; Report from Medicine Lodge, Medicine Lodge, KS 49.1km away
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Satellite map around Turkey Creek Camp
Loading map of Turkey Creek Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turkey Creek Camp, in Kansas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soldier Creek (11.6km)
- Elk Creek (13.1km)
- Spring Creek (14.1km)
- Turkey Creek (14.6km)
- South Elk Creek (15.5km)
- North Elk Creek (15.5km)
- Mulberry Creek (15.7km)
- Bear Creek (17.9km)
- Thompson Branch (18.4km)
- Thompson Creek (18.6km)
- Cottonwood Creek (19.3km)
- West Branch South Elm Creek (19.7km)
- Otter Creek (20km)
- East Branch South Elm Creek (20.1km)
- Puckett Creek (20.7km)
- Sand Creek (23.4km)
- South Branch Medicine Lodge River (26.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Turkey Creek, Township of (6.9km)
- Township Number 10 (11.5km)
- Sun City, Township of (13.5km)
- McAdoo, Township of (15.9km)
- Township Number 9 (17.2km)
- Wellsford, Township of (21.2km)
- Powell, Township of (23.1km)
- Lake City, Township of (25km)
- Haviland, City of (26.3km)
- East Kiowa, Unorganized Territory of (26.4km)
Accommodation around Turkey Creek Camp
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gail Ballard Municipal Airport (26.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Red Hills (23.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Memorial Bridge (14.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Walker Draw (11.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- MacAdoo Dam (12.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Texas Lake (25km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Texas Lake Wildlife Area (25km)
Airports close to Turkey Creek Camp
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (166.4km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (183.9km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (187km)
Vance afb(END), Enid, Usa (193.4km)
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (203.3km)