Traveling Luck for Thomas (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Thomas (historical)?What's around Thomas (historical)?
Wikipedia near Thomas (historical)
Where to stay near Thomas (historical)
The timezone in Thomas (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 17:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.5375°, Longitude. -98.2000°
Weather near Thomas (historical); Report from Salina, Salina Municipal Airport, KS 67.6km away
Satellite map around Thomas (historical)
Loading map of Thomas (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Thomas (historical), in Kansas, United States
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Geneseo-Edwards Oil Field (0.9km)
- Maes Oil Field (3.9km)
- Lorraine Oil Field (9.9km)
- Andrews Oil Field (10.1km)
- Lorraine North Oil Field (10.2km)
- Green Garden Oil Field (11.9km)
- Frederick Oil Field (12.2km)
- Click Southeast Oil Field (15.6km)
- Prosper East Oil Field (15.7km)
- Kepley Oil Field (16.8km)
- Heiken Oil Field (18.7km)
- Crawford Oil Field (19.1km)
- Bredfeldt Oil Field (19.1km)
- Heiken North Oil Field (19.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rush Field (12km)
Airports close to Thomas (historical)
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (146.6km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (160.3km)
Marshall aaf(FRI), Fort riley, Usa (167.7km)