Traveling Luck for Sexton (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Sexton (historical)?What's around Sexton (historical)?
Wikipedia near Sexton (historical)
Where to stay near Sexton (historical)
The timezone in Sexton (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 37.1681°, Longitude. -98.8417°
Weather near Sexton (historical); Report from Medicine Lodge, Medicine Lodge, KS 35.5km away
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Satellite map around Sexton (historical)
Loading map of Sexton (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sexton (historical), in Kansas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Deadman Creek (5.5km)
- Pump Creek (11.7km)
- East Dry Creek (16.1km)
- West Dry Creek (16.1km)
- Ash Creek (16.3km)
- Oak Creek (17.1km)
- Inman Creek (17.7km)
- Dry Creek (18.2km)
- Dog Creek (18.8km)
- West Cedar Creek (19.3km)
- East Cedar Creek (19.3km)
- Big Sandy Creek (19.4km)
- Mule Creek (20km)
- Cave Creek (20.4km)
- Dry Creek (20.5km)
- Little Bear Creek (22.2km)
- Owl Creek (22.6km)
- Indian Creek (22.6km)
- Bitter Creek (23.5km)
- Sand Creek (23.6km)
- Yellowstone Creek (24km)
- Red Fork Creek (24.3km)
- Sand Creek (24.4km)
- Puckett Creek (25.1km)
- Horse Creek (25.8km)
- Hackberry Creek (25.9km)
- Hackberry Creek (26km)
- Cottonwood Creek (26.1km)
- Walnut Creek (26.2km)
- Bear Creek (26.2km)
- Dog Creek (26.7km)
- Walnut Creek (27.6km)
- Cedar Creek (27.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mills Landing Strip (20.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Twin Peaks (20.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Union Church (16.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Isenbart Number 1 Reservoir (26.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Isenbart Number 1 Dam (26.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Barber County (19.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Cook Lake (24km)
Airports close to Sexton (historical)
Vance afb(END), Enid, Usa (153.7km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (159km)
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (167.7km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (183.3km)
Ponca city muni(PNC), Ponca city, Usa (201.7km)