Traveling Luck for Juniata, Kansas, United States
Where is Juniata?What's around Juniata?
Wikipedia near Juniata
Where to stay near Juniata
The timezone in Juniata is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 17:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.9153°, Longitude. -97.9644° , Elevation. 430m
Weather near Juniata; Report from Salina, Salina Municipal Airport, KS 39.1km away
Satellite map around Juniata
Loading map of Juniata and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Juniata, in Kansas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Madison, Township of (2.1km)
- Glendale, Township of (9.6km)
- Colorado, Township of (12km)
- Mulberry, Township of (12.1km)
- Franklin, Township of (13.8km)
- Morton, Township of (15.3km)
- Garfield, Township of (18.2km)
- Spring Creek, Township of (20.4km)
- Pleasant Valley, Township of (21.5km)
- Elkhorn, Township of (21.8km)
Accommodation around Juniata
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Smoky Hills (17.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buzzard Roost (22.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sylvan Public Use Area (8.2km)
Airports close to Juniata
Marshall aaf(FRI), Fort riley, Usa (128.2km)
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (181.6km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (191.3km)