Traveling Luck for Farisville (historical), Kansas, United States
Where is Farisville (historical)?What's around Farisville (historical)?
Wikipedia near Farisville (historical)
Where to stay near Farisville (historical)
The timezone in Farisville (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.6819°, Longitude. -98.0722°
Weather near Farisville (historical); Report from Salina, Salina Municipal Airport, KS 47.5km away
Satellite map around Farisville (historical)
Loading map of Farisville (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Farisville (historical), in Kansas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Andrews Oil Field (18.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Smoky Hills (16.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buzzard Roost (14.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Kanopolis Dam (14.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kanopolis Lake (14.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ellsworth County (13.8km)
Airports close to Farisville (historical)
Marshall aaf(FRI), Fort riley, Usa (147.5km)
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (156.6km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (168.4km)