Traveling Luck for Dent Spur, Kansas, United States
Where is Dent Spur?What's around Dent Spur?
Wikipedia near Dent Spur
Where to stay near Dent Spur
The timezone in Dent Spur is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.4347°, Longitude. -98.7744° , Elevation. 576m
Weather near Dent Spur; Report from Hays, Hays Regional Airport, KS 53.9km away
Satellite map around Dent Spur
Loading map of Dent Spur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dent Spur, in Kansas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First United Presbyterian Church (7.9km)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (8km)
- Immanuel Baptist Church (8.2km)
- Saint Mark Lutheran Church (8.4km)
- Central Free Will Baptist Church (8.6km)
- First Southern Baptist Church (8.8km)
- First Baptist Church (8.8km)
- Saint Johns Episcopal Church (9km)
- King Memorial United Methodist Church (9.1km)
- First Christian Church (9.2km)
- Prairie Foursquare Church (9.3km)
- Saint Rose Catholic Church (9.4km)
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church (9.4km)
- First United Methodist Church (9.5km)
- Great Bend Bible Church (9.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bissell Point School (3.6km)
- Countryside School (6km)
- Jefferson Elementary School (7.9km)
- Eden Prairie School (8km)
- Great Bend High School (8.6km)
- Harrison Junior High School (8.6km)
- Park Elementary School (8.8km)
- Morrison Elementary School (8.9km)
- Roosevelt Junior High School (9.2km)
- Saint Patrick School (9.4km)
- Central School (9.4km)
- Saint Rose Of Lima Elementary School (9.4km)
- Washington Elementary School (9.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dent Spur (0km)
- Barton County Fairgrounds (2.2km)
- Fort Zarah (historical) (6.4km)
- Great Bend Plaza (7.8km)
- Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall (8.8km)
- First Congregational United Church of Christ (9.1km)
- Immaculate Conception Convent (9.2km)
- First Church of Christ Science (9.6km)
- First Church of God (9.7km)
Accommodation around Dent Spur
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Button Airport (7.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Koen Canal (4.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Barton Lake (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Barton County (4.4km)
Airports close to Dent Spur
Wichita mid continent(ICT), Wichita, Usa (180.1km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (196.8km)