Traveling Luck for Church of the Nazarene, Kansas, United States
Where is Church of the Nazarene?What's around Church of the Nazarene?
Wikipedia near Church of the Nazarene
Where to stay near Church of the Nazarene
The timezone in Church of the Nazarene is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 19:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6667°, Longitude. -95.4706°
Weather near Church of the Nazarene; Report from Chanute, Chanute Martin Johnson Airport, KS 2.6km away
Satellite map around Church of the Nazarene
Loading map of Church of the Nazarene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of the Nazarene, in Kansas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Westview Church (0.1km)
- Living Word Assembly of God Church (0.4km)
- Otterbein United Methodist Church (1.4km)
- Parkview Holiness Church (1.6km)
- Bethel Baptist Church (1.8km)
- Zion Lutheran Church (2.1km)
- United Brethren in Christ Church (2.1km)
- Faith Bible Church (2.2km)
- The Wesleyan Church (2.4km)
- First Presbyterian Church (2.6km)
- Grace Episcopal Church (2.7km)
- First United Methodist Church (2.8km)
- First Baptist Church (2.8km)
- First Christian Church (2.9km)
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church (2.9km)
- Grant Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (3km)
- Grant Avenue Baptist Church (3.3km)
- New Hope Baptist Church (3.6km)
- Zion Church (6.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- County Community Junior College (0.8km)
- Murray Hill Elementary School (2.1km)
- Lincoln Elementary School (2.2km)
- Roosevelt Elementary School (2.4km)
- Royster Junior High School (2.4km)
- Saint Patrick School (3km)
- Alcott Elementary School (3km)
- James B Hutton Elementary School (3km)
- Hutton School (3.1km)
- Alcott School (3.3km)
- School Number 44 (historical) (4.2km)
- Bunker Hill School (historical) (4.3km)
- Union Valley School (5km)
- Turkey Creek School (historical) (6.8km)
- Neosho Valley School (historical) (7.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Church of the Nazarene
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chanute (2.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Santa Fe Lake (2.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Memorial Hospital (1.1km)
Airports close to Church of the Nazarene
Forbes fld(FOE), Topeka, Usa (176.1km)
Richards gebaur memorial(GVW), Grandview, Usa (187.7km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (195.7km)
Tulsa international(TUL), Tulsa, Usa (207.5km)
Ponca city muni(PNC), Ponca city, Usa (220.5km)