Traveling Luck for East Lake Drive Interchange, Illinois, United States
Where is East Lake Drive Interchange?What's around East Lake Drive Interchange?
Wikipedia near East Lake Drive Interchange
Where to stay near East Lake Drive Interchange
The timezone in East Lake Drive Interchange is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.7583°, Longitude. -89.6058°
Weather near East Lake Drive Interchange; Report from Springfield, Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport, IL 14.3km away
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Satellite map around East Lake Drive Interchange
Loading map of East Lake Drive Interchange and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around East Lake Drive Interchange, in Illinois, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Hazel Dell Elementary School (2.2km)
- Laketown Elementary School (2.3km)
- Jefferson Elementary School (2.9km)
- Staley School (3km)
- Webster Elementary School (3.1km)
- Springfield Southeast High School (3.1km)
- Iles School (historical) (3.3km)
- Poffenberger School (historical) (3.8km)
- Little Flower School (3.8km)
- Harvard Park School (4km)
- University of Illinois at Springfield (4.1km)
- Withrow Elementary School (4.5km)
- Iles Elementary School (4.5km)
- Southern View Elementary School (4.5km)
- Lincoln Land Community College (4.6km)
- Saint Patricks School (4.6km)
- South Round Prairie School (historical) (5.1km)
- Feitshans Center (5.2km)
Accommodation around East Lake Drive Interchange
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Lindsey Bridge (4.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lake Springfield (0.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Spaulding Dam (0.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Capital, Township of (5.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sangamon County (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Horse Creek (4.6km)
Airports close to East Lake Drive Interchange
Lambert st louis international(STL), St. louis, Usa (157.9km)
Scott afb midamerica(BLV), Belleville, Usa (165.8km)
Greater kankakee(IKK), Kankakee, Usa (251.6km)