Traveling Luck for Yastes, Idaho, United States
Where is Yastes?What's around Yastes?
Wikipedia near Yastes
Where to stay near Yastes
The timezone in Yastes is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 45.9389°, Longitude. -116.0547° , Elevation. 989m
Weather near Yastes; Report from Lowell, ID 48.9km away
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F
Temperature: 27°C / 81°F
Satellite map around Yastes
Loading map of Yastes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yastes, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Yastes (0km)
- A Manes (3km)
- Mundt (3.2km)
- Morre (3.5km)
- Snodgrass (3.8km)
- Likkep (4.6km)
- Idaho County Poor Farm (4.7km)
- Elmen (4.9km)
- Cox (5km)
- Blakely (5.7km)
- Boundary Campground (6.7km)
- Groom (6.8km)
- Cotter Bar Picnic Area (7.8km)
- Fish Creek Guard Station (9.2km)
- Snow Haven Ski Area (9.5km)
- Grangeville Golf and Country Club (9.8km)
- Fish Creek Meadow Campground (10.7km)
- Grangeville Hatchery (10.8km)
- McAllister Recreation Site (10.9km)
- Cove Camp (12.2km)
- Magger (12.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mill Creek (4.3km)
- Schwartz Creek (5.6km)
- Downey Creek (5.6km)
- Farrens Creek (6.7km)
- Lightning Creek (7.7km)
- Green Creek (9km)
- Sears Creek (9.7km)
- Little Lightning Creek (9.8km)
- China Creek (10.4km)
- Cove Creek (10.7km)
- Lick Creek (11.2km)
- Edgeworth Creek (11.3km)
- Little Fish Creek (11.3km)
- Camp Creek (11.3km)
- Dump Creek (11.8km)
- Butcher Creek (12km)
- Earthquake Creek (12.1km)
- South Fork Dump Creek (12.2km)
- Long Haul Creek (12.3km)
- Sally Ann Creek (12.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blacktail Ridge (9.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Idaho County Airport (6.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Dewey Mine (4.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Fairview Cemetery (4.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Grangeville (7.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Johns Creek Dam (10.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Fish Creek Recreation Area (12.6km)