Traveling Luck for White Cap Trailhead, Idaho, United States
Where is White Cap Trailhead?What's around White Cap Trailhead?
Wikipedia near White Cap Trailhead
Where to stay near White Cap Trailhead
The timezone in White Cap Trailhead is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 45.8678°, Longitude. -114.7286° , Elevation. 969m
Weather near White Cap Trailhead; Report from Lowell, ID 84.9km away
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Satellite map around White Cap Trailhead
Loading map of White Cap Trailhead and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around White Cap Trailhead, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fitz Creek (0km)
- White Cap Creek (1.6km)
- Snake Creek (2.5km)
- Wapiti Creek (2.8km)
- Crooked Creek (2.9km)
- Lookout Creek (3.5km)
- West Fork Crooked Creek (3.7km)
- Stewart Creek (4km)
- Bad Luck Creek (4.1km)
- Cedar Creek (5.3km)
- Little Creek (5.3km)
- Sheep Creek (5.8km)
- South Fork Lookout Creek (7.9km)
- Barefoot Creek (8.2km)
- Washout Creek (8.8km)
- Spire Creek (9.2km)
- Baldy Creek (9.8km)
- Indian Creek (10.4km)
- George Creek (10.5km)
- Canyon Creek (10.7km)
- Gardiner Creek (10.9km)
- Running Creek (11.4km)
- Fire Creek (11.6km)
- Peach Creek (11.6km)
- Green Ridge Creek (11.7km)
- Jack Creek (12km)
- Eagle Creek (12.3km)
- Cooper Creek (12.7km)
- Fox Creek (12.9km)
- Echo Creek (13.1km)
- North Star Creek (13.2km)
- Schofield Creek (13.8km)
- Raven Creek (14.2km)
- Paloma Creek (14.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Cooper Flat (11.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saddle Gulch (14.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cold Springs (7.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Running Creek Ranch Airport (11.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cedar Saddle (8.8km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Waldo Bar (5.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Bad Luck Lookout Tower (2.7km)