Traveling Luck for Warm Springs Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Warm Springs Campground?What's around Warm Springs Campground?
Wikipedia near Warm Springs Campground
Where to stay near Warm Springs Campground
The timezone in Warm Springs Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 44.1511°, Longitude. -115.3100°
Weather near Warm Springs Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 35.3km away
Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
Temperature: 8°C / 46°F
Satellite map around Warm Springs Campground
Loading map of Warm Springs Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Warm Springs Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Penrod Creek (0.5km)
- Warm Spring Creek (1.1km)
- Chapman Creek (1.9km)
- Blue Jay Creek (2.3km)
- Burn Creek (2.9km)
- Wolf Creek (3.1km)
- Bush Creek (3.9km)
- Fox Creek (4.1km)
- MacDonald Creek (4.3km)
- Casner Creek (5.5km)
- Canyon Creek (6.8km)
- Little Tenmile Creek (8.1km)
- Tenmile Creek (8.1km)
- East Fork Eightmile Creek (9.3km)
- Castro Creek (9.9km)
- Richards Creek (10.4km)
- Eightmile Creek (10.6km)
- Pungo Creek (10.8km)
- Hiyu Creek (10.8km)
- Horseshoe Creek (11.1km)
- Wapiti Creek (11.4km)
- Kettle Creek (13.8km)
- Cat Creek (14.3km)
- McPhearson Creek (14.7km)
- Trail Creek (14.7km)
- South Fork Cat Creek (15km)
- Fivemile Creek (15km)
- Arrastra Creek (15km)
- Dead Man Creek (15.1km)
- Baron Creek (15.3km)
- McLeod Creek (15.5km)
- West Fork Creek (15.7km)
- North Fork Canyon Creek (15.7km)
- Rough Creek (15.8km)
- Silver Creek (15.8km)
- Helende Creek (15.9km)
- Snow Creek (16km)
- Cabin Creek (16km)
- Trappers Creek (16.1km)
- South Fork Clear Creek (16.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tenmile Ridge (7.3km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Trappers Flat (16km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Willis Gulch (15km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Warm Springs Creek Airport (1.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kirkham Ridge Trail (12.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Red Mountain Lakes (15.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Warm Springs Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (115.3km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (154.3km)