Traveling Luck for Warm Springs Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Warm Springs Campground?What's around Warm Springs Campground?
Wikipedia near Warm Springs Campground
Where to stay near Warm Springs Campground
The timezone in Warm Springs Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6728°, Longitude. -114.4306°
Weather near Warm Springs Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 84.8km away
Temperature: -9°C / 16°F
Temperature: -9°C / 16°F
Satellite map around Warm Springs Campground
Loading map of Warm Springs Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Warm Springs Campground, in Idaho, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bassett Gulch (2.1km)
- Moonlight Gulch (2.8km)
- Alturas Gulch (4.4km)
- Eve Gulch (4.8km)
- Adams Gulch (6.7km)
- Boyle Canyon (7.1km)
- Cold Spring Gulch (8.3km)
- Elkhorn Gulch (8.4km)
- Lodgepole Gulch (9.3km)
- Fir Draw (10.3km)
- Limekiln Gulch (10.3km)
- Blue Clay Gulch (10.8km)
- Independence Gulch (11.1km)
- Timber Gulch (11.2km)
- Imperial Gulch (11.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- West Fork Warm Springs Creek (2.1km)
- Warm Springs Creek (5.3km)
- Trail Creek (6.6km)
- Red Warrior Creek (7.3km)
- Warfield Creek (8.1km)
- Lake Creek (8.3km)
- Rooks Creek (8.6km)
- Clear Creek (8.7km)
- Thompson Creek (10.2km)
- Dip Creek (10.3km)
- Cow Creek (10.7km)
- Mahoney Creek (10.8km)
- North Fork Thompson Creek (10.8km)
- Sawmill Creek (10.9km)
- Fox Creek (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Warm Springs Campground
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gimlet Airport (10.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ernest Hemingway Elementary (5.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Comstock Ditch (10.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Wood River Medical Center (8.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Trail Creek Dam (8km)
Airports close to Warm Springs Campground
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (160.5km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (170.7km)