Traveling Luck for Trap Creek Rest Area, Idaho, United States
Where is Trap Creek Rest Area?What's around Trap Creek Rest Area?
Wikipedia near Trap Creek Rest Area
Where to stay near Trap Creek Rest Area
The timezone in Trap Creek Rest Area is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 44.3192°, Longitude. -115.0956° , Elevation. 2127m
Weather near Trap Creek Rest Area; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 20.4km away
Temperature: 11°C / 52°F
Temperature: 11°C / 52°F
Satellite map around Trap Creek Rest Area
Loading map of Trap Creek Rest Area and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trap Creek Rest Area, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Trap Creek (0.8km)
- Meadow Creek (4.5km)
- Flat Creek (4.5km)
- Hanna Creek (5.1km)
- Vader Creek (5.1km)
- Dry Creek (5.4km)
- Kelly Creek (6km)
- Swamp Creek (6.2km)
- East Fork Valley Creek (6.7km)
- Knapp Creek (6.9km)
- Thompson Creek (7.4km)
- Elk Creek (7.6km)
- McGown Creek (8km)
- Asher Creek (8.1km)
- Thatcher Creek (8.3km)
- Camp Creek (9.4km)
- Park Creek (10km)
- Dry Creek (10.6km)
- Banner Creek (11.5km)
- Stanley Creek (11.8km)
- Cape Horn Creek (12km)
- Tennell Creek (12km)
- Stanley Lake Creek (12.1km)
- Sunday Creek (12.1km)
- Newman Creek (12.4km)
- Anderson Creek (12.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Trap Creek Rest Area (0km)
- Blind Summit (1.5km)
- Sheep Trail Campground (4.1km)
- Vader Creek Rest Area (4.3km)
- Elk Creek Rest Area (7.2km)
- Cap Horn Forest Service Station (7.3km)
- Thatcher Creek Campground (7.8km)
- Park Creek Overlook (8km)
- Thatcher Creek Overlook (8.1km)
- Lake View Campground (9.9km)
- Stanley Lake Campground (10km)
- Inlet Campground (10.1km)
- Bradley Memorial Camp (11.3km)
- Banner Creek Rest Area (11.9km)
- Granite Rest Area (12.5km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (7.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cape Horn (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Silva Ranch Airport (9.6km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Lady Face Falls (11.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Stanley Lake Fish Barrier Dam (10.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Trap Creek Narrows (1.2km)
Airports close to Trap Creek Rest Area
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (144.8km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (182.2km)