Traveling Luck for Tennessee Creek Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Tennessee Creek Campground?What's around Tennessee Creek Campground?
Wikipedia near Tennessee Creek Campground
Where to stay near Tennessee Creek Campground
The timezone in Tennessee Creek Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.4153°, Longitude. -115.3842°
Weather near Tennessee Creek Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 49.3km away
Temperature: -12°C / 10°F
Temperature: -12°C / 10°F
Satellite map around Tennessee Creek Campground
Loading map of Tennessee Creek Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tennessee Creek Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tennessee Creek (0.2km)
- Cook Creek (1.1km)
- Elk Creek (1.3km)
- Nameless Creek (2.8km)
- Pole Creek (3.9km)
- Chip Creek (4.5km)
- Wyoming Creek (6.1km)
- Cold Creek (7km)
- Sack Creek (7.6km)
- Ayers Creek (7.6km)
- Bearskin Creek (7.7km)
- Porter Creek (8.3km)
- Little East Fork Elk Creek (8.5km)
- Fir Creek (8.9km)
- Cache Creek (9.5km)
- Little Beaver Creek (10km)
- West Fork Elk Creek (10.7km)
- East Fork Elk Creek (11km)
- North Fork Elk Creek (11.1km)
- Sheep Trail Creek (11.7km)
- Mace Creek (13.7km)
- Cub Creek (14.4km)
- South Fork Deer Creek (14.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tennessee Creek Campground (0km)
- Bear Valley Patrol Cabin (0.3km)
- Bear Valley Campground (1.5km)
- Elk Creek Ranger Station (2.1km)
- Bruce Meadows Campground (5.2km)
- Poker Meadows Campground (5.2km)
- Sack Creek Campground (7.7km)
- Elk Creek Campground (7.9km)
- Twin Bridges (8.1km)
- Fir Creek Campground (9.5km)
- Transfer Cabin (14.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blue Bunch Ridge (12.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bear Valley (10.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cy Springs (11.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bruce Meadows Airport (6.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Deer Creek Pass (13.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bull Trout Point (14.3km)
Airports close to Tennessee Creek Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (136.1km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (185km)