Traveling Luck for Stanley Lake Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Stanley Lake Campground?What's around Stanley Lake Campground?
Wikipedia near Stanley Lake Campground
Where to stay near Stanley Lake Campground
The timezone in Stanley Lake Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.2486°, Longitude. -115.0525°
Weather near Stanley Lake Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 11.6km away
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Satellite map around Stanley Lake Campground
Loading map of Stanley Lake Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stanley Lake Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stanley Lake Creek (4.6km)
- Stanley Creek (4.7km)
- Job Creek (4.9km)
- Dry Creek (5.1km)
- Park Creek (5.1km)
- Tennell Creek (5.4km)
- Crooked Creek (5.7km)
- Anderson Creek (6.3km)
- Elk Creek (6.4km)
- McGown Creek (6.5km)
- Hanna Creek (7km)
- Thompson Creek (7.3km)
- Meadow Creek (7.4km)
- Trap Creek (9.4km)
- Iron Creek (10.4km)
- Meadow Creek (10.7km)
- Goat Creek (11.1km)
- Valley Creek (12.1km)
- Nip And Tuck Creek (12.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stanley Lake Campground (0km)
- Lake View Campground (0.7km)
- Inlet Campground (1.2km)
- Park Creek Overlook (5.1km)
- Elk Creek Rest Area (5.6km)
- Sheep Trail Campground (7.5km)
- Iron Creek Campground (7.6km)
- Trap Creek Rest Area (10km)
- Valley Creek Ranger Station (11.4km)
- Blind Summit (11.5km)
- Stanley Museum Recreation Site (12.1km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Elk Meadow (5.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Silva Ranch Airport (3.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Trap Creek Narrows (9.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Greenback Mine (9.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a burial place or ground.
- Stanley Cemetery (11.2km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Stanley Basin (10.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Stanley Lake Fish Barrier Dam (1.1km)
Airports close to Stanley Lake Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (141.9km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (175.6km)