Traveling Luck for Smoky Bear Lodge, Idaho, United States
Where is Smoky Bear Lodge?What's around Smoky Bear Lodge?
Wikipedia near Smoky Bear Lodge
Where to stay near Smoky Bear Lodge
The timezone in Smoky Bear Lodge is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9239°, Longitude. -114.8628°
Weather near Smoky Bear Lodge; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 37.8km away
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Satellite map around Smoky Bear Lodge
Loading map of Smoky Bear Lodge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smoky Bear Lodge, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cabin Creek (2km)
- West Beaver Creek (4.5km)
- Little Beaver Creek (4.8km)
- Beaver Creek (5km)
- Pole Creek (5.1km)
- Alpine Creek (5.5km)
- Smiley Creek (5.9km)
- Taylor Creek (6.5km)
- Vat Creek (7.3km)
- Lost Creek (7.9km)
- Frenchman Creek (10.1km)
- Warm Creek (10.5km)
- Alturas Lake Creek (10.8km)
- Camp Creek (11.5km)
- Rainbow Creek (12.5km)
- Mays Creek (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Smoky Bear Lodge (0km)
- Smoky Bear Campground (0.5km)
- North Shore Campground (0.7km)
- Camp Luthy (0.9km)
- Lake Alturas Lodge (1.3km)
- Camp Perkins (2.5km)
- Alturas Inlet Campground (2.6km)
- Columbia Sawmill (historical) (4.9km)
- Beaver Creek Store (5km)
- Smilty Creek Lodge (6.7km)
- Pole Creek Guard Station (11.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smiley Creek Airport (6.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Sawtooth Range (12.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silver King Mine (9.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Yellow Belly Trail (9.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pole Creek Ditch (9.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sawtooth Cemetery (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hot Springs (10.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawtooth City (4.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (1.5km)
Airports close to Smoky Bear Lodge
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (137km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (150km)