Traveling Luck for Smoky Bear Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Smoky Bear Campground?What's around Smoky Bear Campground?
Wikipedia near Smoky Bear Campground
Where to stay near Smoky Bear Campground
The timezone in Smoky Bear Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.9203°, Longitude. -114.8611°
Weather near Smoky Bear Campground; Report from Stanley, Stanley Ranger Station, ID 38.3km away
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Satellite map around Smoky Bear Campground
Loading map of Smoky Bear Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smoky Bear Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cabin Creek (2.1km)
- West Beaver Creek (4.2km)
- Little Beaver Creek (4.5km)
- Beaver Creek (4.9km)
- Pole Creek (5km)
- Alpine Creek (5.3km)
- Smiley Creek (5.7km)
- Taylor Creek (6.7km)
- Vat Creek (7.7km)
- Lost Creek (8.1km)
- Frenchman Creek (9.8km)
- Warm Creek (10.9km)
- Camp Creek (11.1km)
- Alturas Lake Creek (11.2km)
- Rainbow Creek (12.3km)
- Mays Creek (13.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Smoky Bear Campground (0km)
- North Shore Campground (0.5km)
- Smoky Bear Lodge (0.5km)
- Camp Luthy (1.3km)
- Lake Alturas Lodge (1.3km)
- Alturas Inlet Campground (2.4km)
- Camp Perkins (2.6km)
- Columbia Sawmill (historical) (4.5km)
- Beaver Creek Store (4.8km)
- Smilty Creek Lodge (6.4km)
- Pole Creek Guard Station (11.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smiley Creek Airport (6.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Sawtooth Range (12.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Yellow Belly Trail (10.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silver King Mine (8.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sawtooth Cemetery (3.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pole Creek Ditch (9.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hot Springs (10.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawtooth City (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (1.4km)
Airports close to Smoky Bear Campground
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (137km)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (149.8km)