Traveling Luck for Slims Campground, Idaho, United States
Where is Slims Campground?What's around Slims Campground?
Wikipedia near Slims Campground
Where to stay near Slims Campground
The timezone in Slims Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 46.0300°, Longitude. -115.2892°
Weather near Slims Campground; Report from Lowell, ID 30.6km away
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Satellite map around Slims Campground
Loading map of Slims Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slims Campground, in Idaho, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Race Creek (1.9km)
- Meadow Creek (2.1km)
- Squirrel Creek (2.2km)
- Rabbit Creek (2.8km)
- Packer Creek (3.9km)
- Gedney Creek (4.1km)
- Bat Creek (5km)
- Horse Creek (5km)
- Little Creek (5km)
- Tepee Creek (5.9km)
- Falls Creek (6km)
- East Fork Horse Creek (6.4km)
- Sob Creek (6.7km)
- Otter Creek (6.8km)
- Pea Creek (6.9km)
- Bluff Creek (7km)
- Reverse Creek (7.6km)
- Renshaw Creek (7.8km)
- Glover Creek (8.2km)
- West Fork Gedney Creek (8.2km)
- Mica Creek (8.5km)
- Bait Creek (8.6km)
- Coon Creek (9.4km)
- Fivemile Creek (9.5km)
- Maiden Creek (9.7km)
- Canteen Creek (9.8km)
- Doe Creek (10.1km)
- Hidden Creek (10.2km)
- Pell Creek (10.3km)
- Little Boulder Creek (10.6km)
- South Fork Fivemile Creek (10.7km)
- Cache Creek (11km)
- Spring Creek (11.3km)
- Cupboard Creek (11.3km)
- Birch Creek (11.4km)
- Berry Creek (11.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Slims Campground (0km)
- Selway Falls Campground (1.3km)
- Race Creek Campground (1.9km)
- Race Track Campground (2.1km)
- Selway Falls Guard Station (2.8km)
- Fog Mountain Campground (3.8km)
- Bear Packer Camp (3.9km)
- Gedney Creek Campground (4.1km)
- Tepee Cabin (4.1km)
- Indian Hill Lookout (6.5km)
- Glover Campground (8.2km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Timothy Flats (6.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Fog Mountain Saddle (6.7km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Selway Falls (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Falls Point (4km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Twentyfive Mile Bar (9.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.